Renewing the mind is a daily endeavor. The journey to betterment is continual and never stops. If you are still involved in living, and if you’re reading this you are, you must embrace an ever evolving mental renewal.
Never cease learning and exploring to gain more wisdom and grace. To retrieve the mantel of compassion you momentarily threw aside after tasting some of life’s difficult realities, daily renewal is one of the life altering keys.
HOW SHALL WE RENEW?
Throw aside every weight that slows you down, deters you, or that prevents you from renewing daily. Change something in your life. Try just one thing, and it doesn’t need to be anything major.
- Learn something new
- Listen to others intently
- Pick up a self-help or self-improvement book in an area you’d like to change or improve on
- Slow down and make sure you get all the details no matter what environment or situation you are in
- Eliminate negative preconceived notions
- Allow goodness and mercy to grow in your heart
- Forgive and be forgiven
I speak a life altering renewal in your life that will change negative habits and behaviors. I speak a renewal of self-encouragement, open mindedness, an outpouring of love and compassion given and received. I speak a renewal of joy once again in life’s simple pleasures. I speak the ability to put into perspective the things in this life. I speak encouragement, inspiration, and change. In Jesus name, Amen.